Minto Auto Centre is currently looking for an Automotive Service Manager or Assistant.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay will be determined upon level of qualifications and drive to excel at your position. It will range from $18 to $28 / hr.
The position is described as manager or assistant because we will be hiring this individual based on their knowledge and experience. If we feel you are a great fit for our team and you either contain, and/or are willing to further develop your skills, the Service Manager Qualifications are as follows:
Specific Skills/Job Duties:
- Communicates directly with customers, managing their needs and expectations regarding auto service maintenance and repairs.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensures ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle
- Provide technicians with parts accurately and efficiently to ensure they have all the required parts for the repair
- Retrieve parts from stock if available or by ordering from manufacturer and aftermarket vendors
- Assist in parts ordering, stocking, returns, and maintaining all parts inventory
- Schedules service and repair appointments.
- Operates computerized work order systems.you will be required to navigate parts online catalogs, labour & repair guides along with the technician work orders to complete an accurate and fair invoice to our loyal customers.
- Ensures effective utilization of department assets and operational expenses.
- Maximizes revenue by increasing the customer base and adding value to each service job.
- Adheres to and promotes health & safety policies and procedures.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are essential
- Previous experience at an automotive related facility is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical components of automobiles.
- Must be able to interpret customer description of vehicle problems and translate into clear instructions for technicians.
- Must be able to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and have excellent conflict resolution and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with auto parts ordering systems and computerized work order systems.
- Basic math and keyboarding skills.
- Quick learner with a technical/mechanical aptitude
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations
- Valid Driver's License
All interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you in advance to all applicants! Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.